Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Archie's

We did go out to eat tonight at a yummy place called Archie's. My Uncle Grant and Aunt Pam met us there. Everyone chowed down on the home-cooked burgers and fries.Except for Nathan, of course...he got peas and pears! He did, however, manage to grab two baskets of chicken fingers and fries off the table. I think I would make a desperate attempt too if all I had to eat was peas and pears!Jacob was sweet enough to grab an extra straw and share his chocolate shake with me!We actually haven't eaten at Archie's since we moved here. They were remodeling and now the restaurant has two stories. Here are the four cousins sitting on the stairs after a filling meal.Aunt Pam cracks me up! She was bending down to get out of the sun, and I love this picture of her and Brooklyn!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Yeah! That looked like TONS of fun and lots of yummy food! Where is this at? I am always looking for some where good to eat out here. We seem to be lacking in that department. Yeah!!!

Nat Lud said...

Nothing beats a great hamburger joint! Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your 'company'!

Unknown said...

mmm, that sounds deeeelish!!! pass the milkshakes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.