Saturday, September 8, 2007

Enrich Me

I love my calling in the ward...Enrichment Leader. I get to plan loads of fun stuff to enrich all us ladies! So many things about my calling take me back to the good 'ol days of student council. Here's my handout for Saturday's activity. Do you get the life saver? I wanted to back them onto blue cardstock but since I don't have any and they need to go out tomorrow, I think I'm just going to print them on white cardstock. Each one gets a name label and the ones that aren't taken tomorrow at church will be mailed off. (These are postcard size...cheaper postage...I'm getting smarter each quarter!)

3 comments:

jg said...

Natalie, you are so creative a real inspiration. Your Ward is very lucky to have you. Thanks for introducing me to blogging, I'm already having a great time.

Unknown said...

awesome! how in the world did you design those? they look great. i'm the enrichment leader, too! fun, fun!

Katie said...

Now that's what I call PASSION, BABY!!!