Friday, September 7, 2007

Matcha Matcha!

Maybe I have some kind of disorder or something, but I love when my boys all match. Can't really put my finger on why...I just really like it...a lot. Now that Jacob is getting bigger and Nathan is still a baby, it's becoming a hard task to pull off, so I'm sure you can imagine how pleased I was with myself with this get-up for today.Only the very trained eye would be able to detect that Nathan's shirt is slightly different than the other two. He has a frog print instead of lizards and the leaves are a bit different...but close enough for me!

4 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

I like the matching look, too! Good job Mom. Everyone looks sooo happy! We sure love you guys,
Grandma & Grandpa Nelson

Katie said...

So cute! I love the matching thing too, which is why I was devastated when I found out we were having a boy. I was SO excited for matching Easter dresses and it looks silly when a boy and girl are wearing the same thing. . . .

Nat Lud said...

yay! I do the same thing with my girls. I can't seem to stop. It's a strange addiction or something! They look adorable!

Unknown said...

toooo cute! they look adorable.