Thursday, September 6, 2007

Preschool...Day Two

Day two of preschool...and we were late. 9:15 just came a little earlier today than it usually does! So I strapped a naked (okay he had on a diaper) baby into his carseat, told Jake to put on his shoes while I drove, and told Josh to hold on for dear life! I raced (safely) to Shelley's house and we were about ten minutes late. Great, there goes my chance for mother of the year yet again.

I dressed poor Baby Nathan was in the driveway and then off to Costco and Wal-Mart we went. Josh truly enjoyed being the center of attention. Amazingly I had just enough time to put the refrigerated and freezer essentials away (left the rest in the van) and away we went to pick up Jake with two whole minutes to spare. Whew!

Here's his art d'jour. He says he learned about the alphabet today. Hey, at least it's more specifics than I got Tuesday!

3 comments:

Grandma Nelson said...

Looks like a "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" picture. That's the book Hannah is reading in kindergarten this week. Fun, fun!!!

Katie said...

Boy, we are kindred spirits. I had the same problem yesterday with preschool. I was three minutes late picking Baylie up yesterday (I still don't have the Sam's Club parking lot figured out and I made a wrong turn)and I felt like the worst mom alive. I am REALLY trying to work on the punctuality thing. . .

Unknown said...

how cute is that? glad he had fun! and that you got some shopping done, woo hoo!