Monday, June 23, 2008

Blog Stalker

Apparently I'm not a very good blog stalker. Imagine my surprise/horror when I clicked on over to a blog I randomly read and never comment on (hence the "stalking" status) and found THIS.

Hilarious! This made me laugh out loud. Talk about a blast from the past! I had almost forgotten about the Sarah Jones episode. (Thanks for a good chuckle, Drew. Might I mention Sarah Jones is just the tip of the iceberg...you have no idea.)

Obviously I know people read my blog without commenting and I have to admit I do the same. I almost feel sneaky, like I'm spying on their life or something.
So here's my burning question:
Is "blog stalking" a sin?

(If so, please forgive me Drew...and the other 20 blogs I read without chiming in.)

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ok, so I officially need to start commenting on peoples blogs. I have been known to run into an old friend and say, "Hey, I saw you all on your blog. Your babies (that I haven't seen yet) are so cute!" That kinda freaks people out. No one has ever sais it to me though. I guess I'm still lucky! :-)

Kahea Tomberlin said...

I guess I'm at fault too. I only comment when I have something profound to say or somewhat funny, but it rarely happens. So, please don't sue me for stalking 'cause I spent most all the money on a really great vacation! (I'll post it on my blog soon...) Love you all!

Karen said...

Well, I felt guilty not commenting on your blog. I don't know if you even remember me and to be honest I can't remember how we met. I think it was the University ward? Anyway, I found your blog through Wendel and Tereah. Obviously there are lots of blog stalkers out there. There is someone in Plant City, FL who keeps going to my blog and I don't know anyone who lives there plus they don't comment!! Anyway, hope I didn't weird you out!! Good to see you and your cute family.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Natalie, I too have been guilty of reading your blog without commenting. I hope you will forgive me and I will try to comment more often. We had a really great time seeing you guys last week!

Grandma Nelson said...

Wow! The past catches up to the present. It is weird! I don't think reading someone elses blog without commenting is stalking or a sin. I feel lucky to find the time to read blogs, much less comment. We miss you guys, but love you even when you are far away:)

Emily said...

That is so so so funny!

Carol Swift said...

Wow! I feel so guilty! I love reading your blog (since it is way more exciting than mine)and your stories are so great. They make me feel like you are all still living close by. I'll try not to stalk you anymore without leaving a comment once in awhile.

Tracey said...

Ok I admit I guess I am a "blog stalker" or as Lindsay said "Blog hopping". Going on one person's blog and see their friends blogs and so forth. I have actually found some old friends this way. I love reading your blog, your family is way too cute.