Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

Well, I'm officially off to Vegas tomorrow! I am so excited to see everyone and have a little break from the usual daily grind. The thought of flying with the three boys by myself does send tiny chills up my spine, but it's only about a 45-minute flight. I can handle 45 minutes...right? Sure, I still need to finish packing, Jake has a field trip for preschool tomorrow, and I still need to pick up a few things from the store, but I'd rather gush about my upcoming trip!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I am going to be in Vegas on Saturday night, and leave on Wednesday (We are going to Disneyland.) So lets get together, I would love to see your little guys!! I'll call you at your mom's house.

Janna said...

Oh-- how fun for you! When do you get back cause I am having a surprise party for Jodi and want you to come play with us. Hope you have a GREAT trip!!!

spalaciosjr said...

I think you have too much free time on your hands! J/K Joanna told me that you live in Reno, True or False?

Olivia said...

I'm jealous! I want to go. I'm not sure when the next time I will be able to go home. No Christmas vist for us this year... thankyou twins. Good luck with the flight, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

100 Percent Cottam said...

have a fabulous time!!!