Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our FIRST...

First day of school! We officially have a child in kindergarten!Jake started school a week later than the rest of his class due to his unavailability while cruising the Mexican Riviera on a Disney cruise. (Poor thing!) He was EXCITED to go to school.Pictures with the little brothers.Jacob and his teacher, Ms. Isenburg.Jake and a buddy from church that is in his class.He ran right off and started playing. The rest of the family (yes, we all went!) stood by and watched until the bell rang, he lined up with his class (30 students!), and marched right in. He was excited and gave us each (little brothers included) a hug as he passed by and into the building.I admit that I did shed a few tears but I was wearing big sunglasses so I hid it well. I love this boy so much and I simply can't believe how fast he is growing up. I love it and hate it at the same time.

No comments: