Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Josh is FOUR

I can't believe my little Joshy is already four years old. We celebrated his birthday on the cruise. (This is technically not a cruise post but is in fact a birthday post.)Joshua was thrilled that we went on a cruise to celebrate his birthday. (Ha!) He didn't quite get that the cruise was for this (Grandma's 75th!) wonderful birthday not his 4th birthday.The room was decorated and a little cake was waiting just for him!I hope this doesn't raise the bar for all of his next birthdays...When they brought out a cake to him, he smiled and took a bite right off the top...no fork needed. He is such a little stinker and I love it.This birthday was full of Star Wars toys (of course) and lots of other wonderful gifts.He was one happy four-year-old! We love you Joshy-Boy...NOW STOP GROWING. I really mean it!!!

No comments: