Friday, February 8, 2008

A.K.A.

I've been tagged and I actually did it this time. Sure you know my name...but do you know my aliases?

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Ooboo Sienna (that's rocker to the bone!)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Oreo Chocolate Chip (real tough!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
N-Kah

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Elephant

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Nelson Las Vegas (I think I'd be killed off in the first season with a name like that)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Kahna (I prefer to be called Princess Leia)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Blue Water

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Lawrence Grant

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Louise Raymond

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Carlisle Cleveland

11. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose

12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Strawberry Sweatery

13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Apple Jacks Maple

14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Typing Sunshine Tour (Is typing a hobby?)

I tag anyone who wants to do it!

3 comments:

gtninlv said...

Cute! I could have done without the middle name element, but... Do you think this is the way they really come up with witness protection names?

Tom & Rachel said...

That was so much fun! I'll have to do that sometime.

Kelly said...

Lawrence Grant, Louise Raymond, Carlisile Cleveland, Autumn Rose- These are AWESOME! I also love Kahna for the Star Wars name, it's PERFECT! Thanks for doing the tag- it's a fun one, huh? Now, don't you think I deserve the golden ticket for tagging you and helping you come up with all these wonderfully clever names??