Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks

I have been loving this co-op preschool that I'm doing with Josh. We have a great group of six little boys (one was missing today) and us moms take turns teaching. It was my turn this week!The little preschool turkeys singing "One Little Turkey" with their beaks on. Me as a pilgrim with two of my wild Native Americans, complete with their custom designed headbands.Josh shaking his baby food jar wondering when the butter he's making will be done!The FEAST. Yum!When I took the picture I told the kids to say "feast" and Nathan yelled, "EAT!"

I am thankful for a wonderful group of friends for both me and my boys.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish that the moms around me would do a co-op too! How fun!

Kathryn said...

This looks like a lot of fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol Swift said...

I used to have a co-op preschool in the olden days. We gathered eggs from chickens and a goose, made homemade bread, and went on lots of field trips. Aaah, the good old days. I wish Lindsay could have one, too. I love your hat--so stylish!

Cynthia said...

You make a great pilgrim and I love your shirt. Wow Nathan looks so big!

Carol Swift said...

I have a "prize" for your "I declare" comment--send me your address on my email if you want it.
soswift6@aol.com

Grandma Nelson said...

Those are definitely some "wild" looking Indians! It looks like learning and fun can be combined! Keep up the good "mommy" work. You're doing a great job! We sure miss you guys. We are counting the days until Christmas:)
Hey, you won a prize? What was it?

Anonymous said...

Just thought you'd like to know that Elder Nelson was just transferred to my parents' ward so he'll be eating dinner at their house every third Sunday. My dad is a ward missionary too, so they'll be seeing a lot of him.

The Kahumokus said...

James- That is so cool! It really is a small world. I'm glad someone can keep an eye on him and make sure he survives the winter.